Most people know that many of the most successful businesses are franchises but don’t always stop to think why?
Apart for the obvious fact that franchise are built for growth because they are intended to keep on adding more outlets there are less obvious reasons such as….
- They develop highly efficient streamlined processes.
- The standardise and simplify the way things are done.
- They make sure that individuals have well-defined and clear roles.
- They understand that a business’s brand is defined by customer experiences not just the look of a logo.
- They specialise in being very good in their own chosen niche.
So how about you and your business. can you make more use of franchise thinking?