If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. Your use of any information is entirely by your own judgement and at your own risk. We have no control over your use of the information and cannot he held liable for any consequences of its use.
- This website contains copyright material. We reserve all rights. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Replico Ltd, or as otherwise stated.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Where we include links to other websites these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or take any responsibility for them.
- In accessing Replico web pages, you agree that you may only download or use the content for your own personal use or commercial use internally within your own business. The content may not be used to provide services that are in competition with Replico Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.