This privacy notice tells you what to expect from a privacy perspective when visiting our web sites (replico.biz and replico.tv).
We are keen to make sure our web site visitors get a positive and useful experience and to that end we wish to facilitate interaction, involvement and feedback. At the same time we wish to protect our visitors’ personal information and only use it for the purpose indicated.
a) We only collect individual data to fulfil our visitors’ expectation for things like participation in discussions, membership of restricted areas of the web site, the distribution of information, and the purchase of products or services. All we collect is the data explicitly requested on the forms, and any data provided via emails sent to us. In particular, we do not knowingly or intentionally collect “sensitive personal information”.
b) We collect data for analytical purposes to better understand how the site is found and used. Typically, this is anonymous or anonymized.
c) We do not disclose information to third parties, other than is necessary to operate the business, fulfil contracts and meet legal obligations.
d) We only retain information for as long as is necessary to fulfil our obligations and to satisfy the interest of our clients and visitors.
e) We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure and protect the information we store.
f) We do not transfer information to any parties outside the EU.
Our contact details, including correspondence address, email address and telephone number are provided at the foot of ach web page. The data controller is Carl French and may be contacted using the contact information just described.
As indicated earlier, the information we collect is..
• Data explicitly requested on any forms visible on the web site
• Data provided via emails, written correspondence sent to us or told to us in telephone conversations.
• Data collected for analytic purposes. This is typically anonymous.
• The legal basis for collecting, processing and storing information is “legitimate interest” (article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulations).
• When we process payments for good or services we use recognised third party payment processors.
• Our marketing communications use contact information provided by opt-in or on request.
• We may from time to time obtain contact details from third parties on the basis of “legitimate interest” (see earlier).
• Disclosure of information to third parties is only done when necessary to run our business or when there is a contractual or legal requirement.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes. You may exercise this right by contacting the Data Controller (see earlier).
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookie Purpose More information
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
The specific cookies used to perform this are called
Share this Relates to a share-this button displayed on many pages. Used to enable visitors to share content with social media. Cookie name is
Used in conjunction with Sharethis to record market information.
Cookie names are
UID and UIDR
twitter Relates to twitter button- displayed on many pages. Used to enable visitors to share content via twitter. www.twitter.com
YouTube Google related tracking. Cookies are
Also see further notes below.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.