What do you get?
This is a practical workshop so it takes you through what to do to actually produce your own licensing scheme. You get all of the following:
- Everything is explained so you know exactly what you are doing and how your licensing scheme can work.
- How to take what you do and turn it into a something that can be licensed. You might call this “productising.”
- The legal agreement to enable you to license others. Note that the agreement you get is for simple schemes and may have to be adapted if you want to do something more complicated.
- How to manage the quality control aspects through certified training.
- How to work out pricing and royalty charges.
- How to promote and sell your licence.
- How to run the scheme with multiple licensees in different locations.
What does it cost?
The one-day workshop costs £499 ex vat for a one-day 9am – 5pm session (with an hour break for lunch). That is an all-inclusive fee for the day (workshop manual, facilitator, tea and coffee, room hire).
The only extra cost to you is your travel, lunch and any accommodation. You’ll also get free telephone support after the workshop.
Fees are due in advance and are not normally refundable but may be transferable.