Let Replico Franchise Your Business
We can do this:
- Create and run your franchise:
- Work out exactly how your existing business really works (or should work):
- How you get customers
- How you serve your customers
- How you keep customers coming back for more
- What happens when things don’t go to plan
- Write it all down in manuals that will be easy for franchise owners to follow
- Assemble a starter kit that will help franchise owners get going quickly
- Put together a training programme that will get franchise owners off to a flying start
- Work out the right size territories to support a franchise successfully
- Work out a fair price for your ‘business in a box’
- Protect it with a legal agreement
- Find enough of just the right people to buy and run it
- Persuade them to buy your franchise instead of someone else’s
- Help them to get funding so they can buy from you.
- Train them so they can get on well without you
- Get franchise owners set up with a business plan that is likely to succeed.
- Keep your franchise owners happy with lots of support, new products to sell and plenty of customers
- Monitor how they are doing for themselves and for your customers
- Revise the manuals in the light of real experience
- Revise your training in the light of real experience
- Keep looking for suitable people to run your franchise
- Help franchise owners to sell on their franchises
- Re-train under-performing franchise owners
So you can do this:
Keep your existing business running smoothly and profitably.
All we need is regular access to what’s inside your head.
Interested? Contact us for a free no obligation consultation.
All it normally takes is less than one hour of questions and answers for us to be able to assess whether the idea is potentially viable and for you to decide whether or not it's worth investigating further.
It doesn't matter where you are based. We can do the consultation by phone or Skype but it does make sense to book a mutually convenient time free of interruptions.
Don't leave it too late! Often we talk to people who have wasted time or money doing things they didn't need to do or who could have saved themselves time and effort if we had spoken earlier.
Replicate your Company
If you had a replica of your business (or part of it) run by someone else and you got 10% of their profits that might not get you excited but with 10 replicas you would double your profits and with 100 replicas or 200 replicas you'd get.. Well you get the idea.
Most successful business can be replicated and we know how to do it for you. Franchising and licensing are two popular options but there are others.
On the other side of the coin, buying a replica of a winning business formula (such as a franchise or licence) is a smart way to get a business of your own up and running fast. We can help you avoid the traps and pitfalls so you make a good buying decision.